LITERALLY the only thing you need to perform this bypass is an app called Samsung SideSync to be installed on your computer. In this video I demonstrate this ability on a MacBook but the same situation applies to those of you that use a Windows based computer. The steps are as follows:
– Reset device through Recovery Mode (if you don’t know how to do this then you shouldn’t be here lol)
– Download and install Samsung SideSync to your Windows/Mac
– Remove SIM card from tablet if you have one installed
– Upon first boot skip past the wifi screen without connecting to anything
– On the next screen open Samsung SideSync on your computer and connect to the tablet via USB cable
– After a few seconds you’ll see a prompt on the tablet to one of three apps: Galaxy Apps, Chrome, or Internet (Browser). Choose Internet (the purple one).
——— AT THIS POINT IN THE VIDEO YOU’LL NOTICE THAT I CHOOSE GALAXY APPS. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS OTHERWISE YOU’LL HAVE TO BACK OUT TO THE LANGUAGE SETUP SCREEN AND DISCONNECT/RECONNECT THE USB. IF YOU DID THIS ANYWAS THEN JUST TAP NETWORK SETTINGS AS I DID IN THE VIDEO AND CONTINUE —————-
– At this point since you have no SIM card and didn’t connect to WiFi the tablet will prompt you into the Settings to do so.
– Once in the Settings just scroll down to the Security tab and tap on Factory Reset.
– Profit from the fact that youz a boss
If you liked the video please make sure to subscribe and you’ll receive updates on all the latest GhostlyHaks awesomeness!!
Come check out where it all began @ www.ghostlyhaks.com
Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/ghostlyhaks/
The music in this vide has been created by a good friend of mine Nereus, check him out on SoundCloud @ https://soundcloud.com/olivernereus