Many countries have a national digital strategy and yet plans mostly focus on infrastructure rather than privacy, security and skills development. How can national digital strategies unlock leapfrogging opportunities for countries?
– António Santos da Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal
– Herman Gref, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank, Russian Federation
– Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda
– Doris Leuthard, President of the Swiss Confederation 2017 and Federal Councillor of the Environment, Transport, Energy and Communications of Switzerland
– Gavin Patterson, Chief Executive Officer, BT Group, United Kingdom
– Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris