If you haven’t already checked that your system will work with the Nest thermostat, use Nest’s Compatibility Checker: https://nest.com/works
If you want a wiring diagram, go to: https://nest.com/support/#works/?mode=guide
You’ll learn how to install the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat yourself, including how to:
– Remove your old thermostat
– Take a photo of your old setup and label the wires
– Install the Nest base
– Connect the wires to the Nest thermostat
– Attach the Nest thermostat display
– Connect the Nest thermostat to the Nest app. If you’re having trouble connecting to the app, go to https://nest.com/pair/ for more details.
We’ll also give you a preview of how to setup your thermostat: you’ll pick a language, connect it to Wi-Fi, tell it a few basics about your home, and tell it about your heating and cooling system so it can help you save energy.
After setup, get the basics on how to use your thermostat, how it learns, and how to save energy at http://nest.com/thermostatbasics
If you prefer not to DIY install, find a Nest Pro: https://nest.com/profinder
To learn more, visit https://nest.com/support